Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas

 I made this for a friend and it turned out she likes the other styles better. I never expected to sell this one.

Mini book and matching case is about 5x5 and there are 6 pages. The theme for this one is Christmas, it’s time to scrap those memories! There are places for photos laid out and fun quotes like Oh christmas tree, All is merry and bright, Noel, wish list etc. This is using My mind’s eye lost and found Christmas collection and the design is fantastic, the glitter is great.
 
 I forgot to mention that my mini albums embellishments are made so that you can still place the photo under it! That way when it gets to your house and you have your photo to place you can slip it under and the button is not under the photo making it bumpy or the quotes are not cut off. I try to place all my embellishments on corners or far edges so that the "subject" of the photo is not cut in half by a embelly!
 
 
 
 

 

YOU TELL ME WHAT YEAR YOU WANT AND I WILL MAKE IT THAT YEAR








No comments:

Post a Comment